Monday, March 1, 2010

My first blog and many more to come!!!


Hello world wide web of wonderful bloggers, crafters and people in general!!! I plan to use this blog for tutorials in knitting, jewelry making, supplies in both crafts, how to be a single parent while doing all this and still working and going to school:) I hope you decide to follow me for the long run, I know i will have many things to keep you interested!!!


Today is just a welcome message. Tomorrow I will start out with the regular routine, and that routine schedule will be as follows.......

Saturdays: Knitting updates, knitting specials, knitting tutorials

Sundays: not a darn thing, Sunday is my housework and homework catcher upper day:) Ok, maybe a tutorial on how to get the kids to do dishes? We shall see!!!!!!!

Mondays: Updates on jewelry making, jewelry updates, jewelry specials, jewelry tutorials

Tuesdays: Time management for moms type of stuff!!! Gardening, decorating, computer, gaming, etc

Wednesday: Yarn eye candy, I will choose a special special shop on Etsy on Wednesdays and show off their awesome fibery goodness!!!

Thursdays: Jewelry eye candy. I will choose a special shop on Etsy on Thursdays and show off their awesome goodness!!!

Fridays: Moms night out. Fridays will be about special things we need to do just for us as moms, and maybe even some hints on how to do that!!!

And of course, there will be some surprises here and there!!!

I hope that if upon getting a large enough follower base, I can even do some freebies and giveaways.

Well, I hope to see you around on a regular basis, and if there is anything you would specifically like to see or even be invlolved in, let me know!!!


Oh yes, I know I am a dork, and that is my own self portrait to prove it, bwahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP